2 All Beef Patties Special Sauce Recipe
Those who grown up around 1976, maybe familiar with this commercial slogan – the two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – on a sesame seed bun-. It was a concept for Mc Donald’s jingle created by Keith Reinhard. Its popularity remained for quite a long time and made its customers spontaneously having a “Big Mac Attack”.
This time we will try to recreate your favorite Big Mac recipe including its special sauce.
- 400 gr beef mince
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sesame seed burger buns
- ½ white onion, chopped
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 large pickles, sliced
- 300 gr mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. gherkin relish
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- Pinch of white pepper
- 2 tsp mild mustard
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sweet smoked paprika
How to Make:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and chill until ready to use
- For the patties, mixed the beef mince with salt and pepper. Split into 4 balls
- Place each onto a square of baking paper and flatten to form into a circle. Heat oil in a frypan over high heat. Cook the patties for 1 – 2 minutes each sides
- Slice each burger bun into three acrossways, then slightly toast.
- To assemble the burger, spread a little sauce over the bottom base. Add some chopped onion, lettuce, cheese, beef patty and pickle slices. Top with the middle bun layer and repeat with the same order. Finally closed with burger lid to serve.
That’s All About Quick and Easy Healthy Vegan Dinner Ideas Recipes. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.