Asparagus Classically Prepared With Hollandaise Recipe
Asparagus is a real Light product of Mother Nature. Although it consists mostly of water and contains only 13 calories per 100 grams, it is a marvel of flavor and taste! Quite incidentally he also supplies vitamin C, beta-carotene and potassium, more you can not ask. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Quick and Healthy Asparagus Classically Prepared With Hollandaise Recipe that you can see through the article below.
Serves 4 meals
- 1 kg white asparagus
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 25 grams butter
- 400 milliliters light Hollandaise
Instructions / How to Make:
- Rinse asparagus cold. short start with a peeler under the tip of the asparagus and peel the shell thin.
- After peeling the lower woody ends from crushing to see even threads remain, must be nachgeschält.
- Asparagus with kitchen string to 4 bundles tie until further use in a wet cloth wrapped Store cool. (The shells can be used for soups on.)
- Abundant Bring salted water to a boil and add sugar and butter. pour in asparagus bundle over medium heat 13-15 minutes cooking, simmer.
- Cooked asparagus take out, preferably on a plate Asparagus with hollandaise drizzled bring to the table.
A bit of advice
Serve new potatoes with asparagus and eat it with the shell. For directly beneath hide many vitamins and minerals. You also get as a supplementary dose of fiber.
Per serving: 172 kcal
That’s All About Quick and Healthy Asparagus Classically Prepared With Hollandaise Recipe. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.