Recipe of Baked Salmon Trout From the Lemon Salt Crust
Salmon trout provides plenty of protein and vitamins B6, B12, D, and niacin. They strengthen the bones, lower cholesterol levels and activate the stomach and intestines. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Baked Salmon Trout From the Lemon Salt Crust Recipe That You Can Make at Home that you can see through the article below.
Serves 4 meals
- 1 salmon trout (as the 1.2 kg)
- 4 fresh bay leaves
- 2 eggs (Size: L)
- 4kg coarse sea salt
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch dill
Tutorial / How to Cook:
- Rinse lemon in hot water, wipe dry the bowl and then rub fine.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze. Clean bay leaves in water, pat dry and share with your fingers into small pieces.
- The Separating eggs (yolks otherwise use) and egg whites with a whisk frothy. Sea salt and lemon juice and mix.
- Lemon peel and bay also mix with the salt. Line a baking sheet cake with ready blank parchment paper.
- Add approximately 1/3 of the salt mass in size and shape of trout on it. clean Dill in water and shake dry. Spread half the dill stalks on the salt.
- The fish rinse and pat dry. give remaining dill into the abdominal cavity.
- Laying trout on the salt. Divide the remaining salt on it and press it down well with your hands; making sure that the trout is wrapped around it.
- In the heated, preheated oven tube Küchenherdbei 200 ° C (with convection: not recommended for gas: to position 3 controllers) Bake 45-50 minutes on the middle shelf level. Remove the fish after cooking in the oven and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- The salt crust gently breaks (works best with a sharpening steel, the back of a large, heavy knife or a meat tenderizer) and lift off.
- Trout with two spoons skin and detach from the bone. Place the fillets on a plate and bring it to the table. Serve with small roasted potatoes and aioli or Hollandaise sauce.
A Bit of Advice
The salt crust seasons only discreetly; their main task is to prevent the evaporation of the water in the fish thus the meat stays nice and juicy and aromatic. This also works with other whole fish! A rule of thumb for cooking can apply: If the salt crust is light brown, the content is just right. Per serving: 198 kcal
That’s All About Baked Salmon Trout From the Lemon Salt Crust Recipe That You Can Make at Home. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.