Butterscotch-Banana Pudding Parfait Recipe
Bananas can be a good combination with butter, of course, it will combine two unique flavors that are very delicious on the tongue. Banana pudding aficionados will love what butterscotch sauce and custard-like French vanilla ice cream do for this gooey classic.
- 1 cup (about 3 ounces) crumbled vanilla wafers, or 1 cup cubed sponge cake
- 1-pint French vanilla ice cream
- 2 ripe bananas (about 8 ounces total), peeled and sliced
- ½ cup butterscotch sauce
Instructions / How to Make:
- In a parfait glass, layer about ¼ cup cookies, ½ cup ice cream, one quarter of the sliced bananas, and 2 tablespoons butterscotch sauce.
- Repeat the layers, ending with butterscotch sauce. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: MAKES 2 PARFAITS
That’s All About How to Make Homemade Butterscotch-Banana Pudding Parfait. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.