Cherry Chocolate Parfait Recipe
Cherry and chocolate are the right combinations when combined together. Certainly, be the right menu if served at a summer party. Now you can make it at home. Use a purchased cake or a cake made from a mix for this recipe.
- 1 cup 1-inch cubes chocolate cake
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup chocolate syrup or hot fudge sauce
- ½ cup bottled maraschino cherries Whipped cream for topping
Instructions / How to Make:
- In a tall parfait glass, layer about ¼ cup of the cake cubes, ½ cup ice cream, 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, and 2 tablespoons cherries.
- Repeat to make a second layer. Top each with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: MAKES 2 PARFAITS
That’s All About Quick and Simple Recipe of Cherry Chocolate Parfait. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.