Coconut Tapioca Parfait Recipe
Tapioca pearls are available in various sizes in Asian markets. Their cooking time will vary depending on their size, so taste some to make sure they’re cooked all the way through before removing from the heat. This parfait is delicious made with warm tapioca, but if you prefer you can let the tapioca cool to room temperature before assembling the parfaits. The tapioca will set up firmly if chilled.
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup tapioca pearls 1
- pint Mango Gelato or ice cream Sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
Instructions / How to Make:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir the water, coconut milk, and
sugar together until dissolved.
- Add the tapioca and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pearls are translucent and soft in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the tapioca cool for about 15 minutes.
- Spoon about one-quarter of the tapioca mixture into the bottom of each of 2 tall parfait glasses. T
- op each with ½ cup Mango Gelato. Repeat layers, ending with gelato.
- Garnish the tops with flaked coconut, if desired. Serve immediately.
Serving Size : MAKES 2 PARFAITS
That’s All About Simple and Delicious Coconut Tapioca Parfait Recipe That You Can Make at Home. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.