Recipe of Deep-Fried Prawns with Spicy Pineapple Salsa
Simply scrumptious: juicy seafood in a crispy crust. Whether as a party finger food, as a starter or snack: The shrimp provide a big dose of iodine and thereby helping the thyroid hormone in the form of well-functioning energy management. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Quick and Easy Deep-Fried Prawns with Spicy Pineapple Salsa Recipe that you can see through the article below.
Serves for 8 Meals
- 16 shrimp (without a head but with the shell so about 40 grams)
- ½ small pineapple (around 350 grams)
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 green chili
- ½ bunch coriander
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 100 ml of milk (1.5% fat)
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 85 grams of flour refined oil for frying
Cooking Step / How to Make:
- Cut sheet approach of the pineapple. Pineapple into quarters, free and peel from the stalk. shred the flesh into small cubes.
- Clean spring onions, and mince in water cleaning diagonally into thin rings. cut chili in water cleaning, lengthwise into two halves, with the knife tip scrape out the seeds and finely chop the chili.
- Coriander in water cleaning, shake dry, pluck leaves. Some aside, finely chop the rest. express lime. give pineapple, onion, chili and chopped coriander in a bowl. Sugar, salt, pepper, mix from the mill and 3 tablespoons lime juice and leave for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shrimp from the shells dissolve (the tail fins turn blank), respectively on the back cut lengthwise and remove the black intestine threads. Pat dry shrimp in water and clean with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, milk, eggs, curry and 75 grams of flour mix into a thin dough. give remaining flour in a deep plate. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, cooking kettle to 175 ° C (the temperature is correct when small bubbles appear at one held in wooden dipper).
- Round roll shrimp in flour, pass through the dough, give immediately into the hot fat and fry until golden brown in portions about 3 minutes.
- Allow drying on paper towels fried shrimp. Garnish with remaining cilantro and bring with pineapple salsa on the table.
A Little Advice
Take for frying only refined vegetable oil. It has a higher smoke point than pressed cold oil and can, therefore, be heated up to 200° C, without changing ingredients harmful to health.
That’s All About Quick and Easy Deep-Fried Prawns with Spicy Pineapple Salsa Recipe. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.