Healthy Vegan Dinner Ideas
Dinner is something you probably waiting for after the long hours of working and finally get rest from daily activity. Here’s some vegan dinner ideas you are looking for! Here some recipe from The Good House Keeping!
Crispy Tofu Bowl
This recipe could enhance your appetite moreover eating tofu could decrease your cholesterol and good for kidney. Let’s start!
- Slice tofu 1/4 inch thick. Place on cutting board between paper towels; top with baking sheet. Top with large cans or other weight; let stand 10 minutes. Soak red onion in cold water.
- Whisk red wine vinegar and Thai sweet chili sauce, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Pat onion dry; toss with half of vinaigrette and cucumber.
- Sprinkle tofu on both sides with cornstarch. In 12-inch skillet, heat vegetable oil on medium-high until hot. Carefully add tofu. Cook until deep golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Divide quinoa among 4 bowls. Top each with salad, roasted cashew halves, parsley leaves and tofu.
Summer Pesto Pasta
You may wonder after long work you want to get easy dinner but of course nutritious food. This recipe fit for you!
- Heat grill on medium-high. Cook spaghetti as label directs. Rinse, drain well and let cool completely.
- In large bowl, toss corn, squash, zucchini, bell pepper and onions with oil and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper until well coated. Grill corn, turning, 10 minutes or until charred in spots. Grill squash, zucchini and bell pepper 4 to 6 minutes or until tender and grill marks appear, turning once. Grill onions 2 minutes or until tender and slightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Into large bowl, from lemon, grate 1/2 teaspoon zest and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. Whisk in pesto and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Chop squash, zucchini, pepper and onions; add to bowl with pesto. Cut kernels from cobs; add to bowl along with tomatoes, parsley and cooked pasta. Toss to combine. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe perfect for 8 servings, what a good choice to share with family and friends!
That’s All About Quick and Easy Healthy Vegan Dinner Ideas Recipes. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.