Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Recipe
A swirl of chocolate fudge and toasted almonds add soft and crunchy textures to this coffee-flavored ice cream. Try it with biscotti on the side, just as you would with the mocha almond cappuccino that inspired this treat.
- 2/3 cup (3 ounces) chopped almonds
- 2 cups half-and-half or milk
- 6 tablespoons coffee beans or 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions / How to Make:
That’s All About Simple Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Recipe That You Can Make at Home. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.