Peach Crisp Parfait Recipe
This fresh, creamy parfait is a deconstructed peach crisp à la mode. Assemble it while the peaches are warm, so the ice cream will melt into the cooked fruit.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 12 ounces ripe peaches or nectarines (about 2 small), pitted and sliced
- ¼ inch thick 1-pint vanilla ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup crumbled or purchased oatmeal cookies
Instructions / How to Make:
In a nonstick frying pan, stir the butter and sugar together over medium
heat until melted and bubbly.
- Add the peaches and cook, stirring frequently, until they are tender and the juices have thickened slightly about 5 minutes.
- Working quickly, divide about half the peach mixture between 2 tall parfait glasses. Top the peaches in each glass with about ½ cup ice cream, followed by about ¼ cup crumbled cookies.
- Repeat the layers in each glass, ending with cookies. Serve immediately.
Serving Size : MAKES 2 PARFAITS
That’s All About Quick and Simple Homemade Peach Crisp Parfait Recipe. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.