Recipe of Fried Mackerel Fillets with Red Wine Sauce on Roasted Beetroot Leaves
Low-fat mackerel and olive oil are not exactly – but she points each with a large portion of valuable omega-3 fatty acid or unsaturated fatty acids. Who will be enough potatoes or brown rice, the dietary fiber balance compensates optimally? On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Simple Recipe of Fried Mackerel Fillets with Red Wine Sauce on Roasted Beetroot Leaves that you can see through the article below.
Serve for 2 Meals
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 200 milliliters of red wine or beetroot juice
- 125 milliliters chicken stock
- 350 grams of beetroot leaf
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 mackerel fillets (so around 160 grams; with skin)
- 2 tablespoons flour little cornstarch (as desired)
Tutorial / How to Cook:
- Peel the onion and chop finely. 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan, Cauldron heat.
- Onions sauté until soft. Clean rosemary in water, slightly shake dry and give the red wine into the saucepan, Cauldron.
- Boil down to about 1/3 of the liquid. Chicken stock and let pass again boil down to half.
- Strain through a sieve into a second saucepan, pour boiling pans and set aside. Clean beetroot leaves in water and spins dry.
- Peel garlic and finely shred. 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan heat up. Beetroot leaves and garlic over medium heat for 1-2 minutes while stirring fry.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and covered with a small heat 4-5 minutes cooking, simmer. Season with salt and pepper. Rinse mackerel fillets, pat dry, season with salt and coat with flour.
- The remaining oil in a second skillet heat. Fish fillets in it from each side fry for 2-3 minutes. Heat the sauce again once and bind as desired, for example, with little being rührter in cold water cornflour.
- Add the beetroot leaves on plates and distribute the fillets on top. With the sauce drizzled bring to the table.
A Bit of Advice
The beetroot leaves taste super spicy and slightly tart. If your grocer does not have, it can be replaced by good fresh spinach or arugula. Per serving: 495 kcal
That’s All About Simple Recipe of Fried Mackerel Fillets with Red Wine Sauce on Roasted Beetroot Leaves. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.