Recipe of Green Fish Curry with Tilapia, Romanesco, and Coconut Milk
Green dominates and this is reflected in the popularity of this Asian dish again. This is firstly the easily digestible fish protein, which is, among other things indispensable for bone formation, secondly to the so stimulating for intestinal dietary fiber from vegetables and thirdly to the vitamins and minerals that both thrown in while mitliefert. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Simple Recipe of Green Fish Curry with Tilapia, Romanesco, and Coconut Milk that you can see through the article below.
Serve for 2 Meals
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 100 milliliters of coconut milk (9% fat)
- 100 milliliters of coconut water (Tetra Pak)
- 100 milliliters of fish stock
- 1 small Romanesco
- 8 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 300 grams Tilapia
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 sprigs coriander
Tutorial / How to Cook:
- Onion and garlic peel and finely shred. clean lemon in water and chop into slices.
- 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan, Cauldron heat. Onion, garlic, and lemongrass sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Curry paste and fry for another 3 minutes while stirring.
- Coconut milk, coconut water, and fish stock to give bring to a boil and lower heat 20 minutes boiling, simmer. Enter through a sieve and set aside.
- Meanwhile, clean Romanesco and divide it into florets. In salted boiling water 4 minutes of boiling, simmering, cold deter and drain.
- Clean tomatoes in water. Pepper into quarters, clean, remove seeds, clean water and chop large pieces into 1 centimeter.
- The remaining oil in a shallow pan, cooking kettles or wok heat. Diced peppers fry 3 minutes. Romanesco and tomatoes.
- Pour the sauce to vegetables and reheat once fish sauce and cook for another 3 minutes. clean fish in water, pat dry and cut into large pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper. put fish on the curry and covered with small heat infuse 7-8 minutes.
- Clean coriander in water, shake dry and chop the leaves. Fish curry with coriander sprinkled bring to the table. Serve with rice fits.
A bit of Advice
Tilapia is an originally African perch, which now comes from freshwater farms. Who wants to strengthen the intake of iodine for themselves, instead choosing fish such as cod, pollock or redfish. Either way: The term “curry” for such a mix of vegetables plus fish (or meat) crept out of India in the global kitchen language. Per serving: 359 kcal
That’s All About Simple Recipe of Green Fish Curry with Tilapia, Romanesco, and Coconut milk. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.