Recipe of Panfried Salmon Steak with Tarragon Salsa Verde
This gently cooked dish, many ingredients bale disproportionately confined space: unsaturated fatty acids, easily digestible protein and vitamins (B6, B12, D, E, niacin). Already with a portion, you have covered your daily requirements. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for grilled asparagus that you can see through the article below.
Serve for 2 Meals
- 2 salmon steaks (so ready to cook around 200 grams)
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 2 stalks tarragon
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 25 grams of green olives (without stone)
- ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red onion 1 large carrot
- 1 fennel bulb
- 125 milliliters of white wine
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves
Tutorial / How to Cook:
- Clean parsley and tarragon in water, shake dry and chop the leaves finely.
- Clean spring onion in water, clean and chop into fine rings. Drain and chop capers.
- Olives mince finely. express 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Parsley, tarragon, spring onion, capers and olives with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl stir. let stand for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Peel the onion, carrot and clean peel, clean fennel. Vegetables in 1 centimeter chop thin slices or chunks.
- Place vegetables with white wine, peppercorns, bay leaves and cloves in a saucepan, Cauldron.
- With 2 liters of water filling, sprinkle with salt and bring to a boil.
- Pour in the salmon steaks and downshift the heat. Salmon let simmer 10-12 minutes at low heat just below the boiling point (poaching).
- The fish is done when the center bone can be easily removed. Lift fish from the Sud and enter on the plate.
- Pour the broth through a sieve and put the vegetables with the sauce (salsa verde) for salmon on the table.
A bit of Advice
Whether you choose to poached salmon with salsa verde (green sauce made of various herbs) as a side dish of potatoes, rice or bread, is left to your taste. Anyway, you get so that the necessary carbohydrates to protein and (healthy!) Fat in fish. Per serving: 303 kcal
That’s All About Recipe of Panfried Salmon Steak with Tarragon Salsa Verde That You Can Make at Home. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.