Recipe of Salmon Fillet on Tomatoes with Black Olives and Basil
Salmon and olives contain unsaturated fatty acids that regulate blood fat and lower blood pressure. Iodine from the fish supports the thyroid. The fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E are good for the eyes, bones and lower high cholesterol levels. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Quick and Delicious Recipe of Salmon Fillet on Tomatoes with Black Olives and Basil that you can see through the article below.
Serve for 2 Meals
- 2 large tomatoes (so about 150 grams)
- 20 grams capers
- 40 grams of black olives (pitted)
- 1 anchovy fillet (glass)
- ¼ lemon
- 2 stalks basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 325 grams of salmon fillet (without skin)
Tutorial / How to Make:
- Clean tomatoes in water, into quarters, remove the seeds and chop into small strips. Put in a bowl.
- Capers, olives, and anchovies fillet chop roughly and add to the tomatoes. Press lemon district hand over the bowl.
- Clean basil in water, shake dry, pluck leaves and coarsely chop. Enter with half of the olive oil to the remaining ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper, and mix well. Rinse salmon fillets, pat dry and chop diagonally into thin slices. Lightly salt and pepper.
- Residual oil heat in a nonstick skillet. Salmon fillet in case of strong heat from each side 30 seconds fry.
- Give tomatoes in the skillet and heat while stirring for 1 minute. Place on warmed plates, prepare the salmon fillet on it and bring it to the table.
A bit of Advice
A low carb dish first class – if you want more fiber, just enough rice, cereal or whole-meal bread and a green salad. Per serving: 407 kcal
That’s All About Quick and Delicious Recipe of Salmon Fillet on Tomatoes with Black Olives and Basil. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.