Recipe of Steamed Cod With Mustard Sauce
This The preparation process is slightly lighter than the classic “cod in mustard sauce” for but rich in protein, iodine and vitamin D. With one portion can be the daily requirement of proteins and to the essential information needed for work the thyroid mineral iodine cover almost, Vitamin D is important for the storage of calcium in the bones.
On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Delicious and Simple Recipe of Steamed Cod With Mustard Sauce that you can see through the article below.
Ingredients for 2 meals
- 2 cod cutlets (shingled, with backbone, so to so about 150 grams)
- Salt and white pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 50 milliliters of white wine
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons tarragon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (or soy cream for cooking and refining)
Tutorial / How to Cook:
- Rinse cod thoroughly, including the removal of the bones adhering blood. A saucepan, Cauldron fill about 4 centimeters high with water, bring water to a boil.
- Fish with salt and pepper on all sides. Line the bottom of a steamer or Dämpfkorbs brush with the oil.
- Fish put in the basket and put into the saucepan, Cauldron.
- Put the lid on and steam the fish for 8-10 minutes over high heat, turning after 5 minutes. (The fish is done when the center bone chal- easily from the flesh and the skin can easily be removed.)
- Meanwhile, for the sauce a little white wine, egg yolk and mustard with a large whisk in a bowl over hot water (water bath) pitch five minutes creamy.
- Cream stir, season with salt and pepper. Place the fish on a plate and put the mustard sauce on the table. Serve with dill potatoes.
A Bit of Advice
The times when cod was caught so abundant that the whole of Europe ate it as a cheap fast fish are gone. Today he is one of the species that must be protected from extinction. therefore fish lovers should make sure that their cod comes from the declared yet as a harmless fishing area of northeastern Arctic when shopping. Per serving: 261 kcal
That’s All About Quick and Easy Healthy Vegan Dinner Ideas Recipes. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.