Recipe of Red Mullet in Foil With Asian Vegetables
The gentle cooking in parcels volatilizes neither aroma nor ingredients. The typical Asian spices stimulate the metabolism. Ginger relieves both headache colds and makes the blood less viscous. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for the Quick and Delicious Recipe of Red Mullet in Foil With Asian Vegetables that you can see through the article below.
Serves 4 meals
- 1 piece of ginger (so about 40 grams)
- 1 small clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons rice wine or white wine
- 4 spring onions
- 1 large carrot
- 4 baby bok choy Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 red mullet (so to so about 50 grams)
- 2 Sternanise
- 4 teaspoons sesame
Tutorial / How to Cook:
- Ginger Peel and grate using a fine grater. with a teaspoon of grated ginger expressed through a tea strainer and collect the liquid.
- Peel garlic and finely shred. Ginger juice and garlic mix with soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice wine.
- Clean spring onions in water, Clean and chop the long pieces in 3 centimeters. Clean carrot in water, peel and chop into very thin strips (julienne).
- Clean Pak- soi in water, cleaned and the leaves from the stems chop.
- Spring onions, carrots, and bok choy together in boiling salted water for 2 minutes cooking, simmer (blanch), drain, cold deter and drain well. 4 pieces of aluminum foil so about 30 centimeters x 30 centimeters to crush.
- On each piece of aluminum foil spread 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil. Laying The 3 red mullet fillets on the foil and season with salt and pepper.
- Distribute vegetables on the fish pieces and season lightly with salt and pepper. Add the seasoning sauce over the fillets.
- Cut star anise in half. Dispense 1/2 star anise on each vegetable heap. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and close the film firmly.
- Fish packets on the medium-hot grill without turning 10-12 minutes cooking, simmer.
A Bit of Advice
Sprinkle the fish with coriander leaves. The favorite herb Asia fits perfectly with the court and evaluates it on by vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. Per serving: 276 kcal
That’s All About Quick and Delicious Recipe of Red Mullet in Foil With Asian Vegetables. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.