Recipe of Shrimp Noodle Soup With Crisp Sugar Snap Peas
Nice hot and nice and sharp – this luxury soup spoons each of you! A hefty dose of protein, iodine, and zinc is in the shrimp balls – which does, among other things the immune system well. The aromatic-sharp Ginger stimulates the appetite and also the circulation strong and also strengthens the immune system. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Quick and Simple Shrimp Noodle Soup With Crisp Sugar Snap Peas Recipe that you can see through the article below.
Serves 4 Meals
- 350 grams of shrimps (ready to cook)
- 150 grams Mie Noodle
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 slice of bacon
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 piece of ginger root (as the 3 centimeters long)
- 1 egg (size M)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small organic lemon
- 1-liter chicken stock
- 1-star anise
- 200 grams of sugar snaps
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Chili oil (optional)
Cooking Step / How to Cook:
- The pasta according to package directions in salted water boil, simmer. In a colander, cold rinse and allow to dry.
- In a bowl with the sesame oil mix. Rinse shrimp, pat dry and chop finely with a hand blender, in flash hacker or a large heavy knife.
- Bacon dice finely. Clean 2 spring onions, chop into water clean and fine. Ginger, peel and finely chop. Shrimp, bacon, onion and ginger mix.
- The egg adds, season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Lemon in water cleaning, wipe dry, peel 1 piece shell (about 5 centimeters long) and put aside (remaining fruit otherwise use).
- In a saucepan, Cauldron easily brings 2 liters of salted water to a boil. Turn down the heat so that the water only boils slightly.
- From shrimp ground with the help of a spoon form small balls. slide balls on a skimmer in the water. Let simmer for about 3 minutes in slightly boiling water.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and leave to dry. Bring the broth prepared lemon zest and star anise to the boil. Clean snow peas and water in cleaning.
- Clean Miscellaneous spring onions, mince in water and cleaning in thin rings. give mangetout in the broth and 1-minute boil, simmer.
- Shrimp balls and warm noodles in soup. Soy sauce to give. Fill in soup bowls with the spring onions sprinkle as desired with little chili oil drizzled and bring to the table.
A Little Advice
You are still a newcomer on the stove and do not dare serve up some balls? Then let go slow and simmering, cook the shrimp just so in a soup. Bacon and egg omit in the case; Ginger and spring onions cooking, simmering on the broth.
That’s All About Quick and Simple Shrimp Noodle Soup With Crisp Sugar Snap Peas Recipe. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.