Recipe of Shrimp Sour with Peppers and Mango
Spicy from the wok with a fresh fruity note. Everything is just right: a lot of high-quality protein, low fat, one-third of the daily requirement of fiber plus the entire daily requirement of iodine. This trace element is essential for the formation of important thyroid hormones. On this occasion, the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Simple and Healthy Shrimp Sour with Peppers and Mango Recipe that you can see through the article below.
Serves 2 Meals
- 400 grams of shrimps (ready to cook)
- 1 red pepper (200 grams)
- 1 carrot (125 grams)
- 1 red onion
- 1 piece of ginger (so about 10 grams)
- 1 small mango (200 grams)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 100 ml of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 stalks of coriander
Cooking Step / How to Make:
- Pepper into quarters, remove seeds and dice in water cleaning and coarse. Carrot in Water Clean, peel with a vegetable peeler and shred into fine strips.
- Peel and onion into eighths. Ginger, peel and chop into fine strips. Mango peel, pulp chop in thick slices of stone and dice. Rinse shrimp briefly, pat dry, salt and pepper.
- Oil Heat in a wok or large skillet.
- Sauté shrimp in it completely and remove it. Well, onion, carrot strips, and diced peppers stirring constantly fry 3-4 minutes in the wok.
- Ginger and cook along short. give orange juice, vinegar, ketchup and honey in the frying pan and 2 minutes of boiling, simmer.
- Coriander in water cleaning, pluck shake dry and the leaves. give shrimp and mango in the frying pan.
- Season with salt and pepper from the mill and 1-minute boil, simmer. Garnish with cilantro and bring it to the table. Serve with rice fits.
A Little Advice
If you like it like sharper, can replace the ketchup by sweet chili sauce or cook along 1 finely chopped chili.
That’s All About Simple and Healthy Shrimp Sour with Peppers and Mango Recipe. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.