Recipe of Steamed Shrimp Dumplings With Crunchy Wok Vegetables
Fine feast of the Middle Kingdom. In ancient China, these “wontons” were once considered sacred and were served only on major holidays. Nowadays, it enjoys the nutritious dough covers with protein and mineral-rich filling in everyday life more often and gets it a lot of vitamins and phytochemicals from vegetables and spices along with it. On this occasion the Cookcan team will give you a recipe for Homemade Steamed Shrimp Dumplings With Crunchy Wok Vegetables Recipe that you can see through the article below.
Serves 4 Meals
- 30 wonton sheets (refrigerated 9×9 centimeters)
- 350 grams of shrimps (ready to cook)
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 3 spring onions
- 1 piece of ginger root (as the 3 centimeters long)
- 1 red pepper (200 grams)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 200 grams shiitake
- 2 carrots (around 260 grams)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons green chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
Cooking Step / How to Cook
- Thaw wonton sheets. Rinse shrimp Meanwhile, pat dry and finely chop. free lemongrass from the outermost layer, chop lower third in water clean and fine.
- Clean scallions and peel in water cleaning, ginger and also finely chop.
- All vegetable sections for Dämpfwasser cover. Peppers into quarters, remove seeds and. In-water cleaning 1/4 chop very finely and add to the prepared ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and add. All mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wonton leaves fill successively: given moisten each edge with a little water and add 1 dollop of filling in the center.
- The edges of the centerfold and squeeze firmly above. put in a lightly oiled steamer or bamboo steamer. Clean shiitake mushrooms with brushes and each cut to size in half or quarters.
- Mince Miscellaneous plastered peppers into thin strips. Carrots, peel in water clean and chop into very fine strips. Peel garlic and chop finely.
- Chilli, soy and fish sauce with 6 tablespoons of mix water. The covered portions of vegetables with 2 liters of water in a saucepan bring a boiler for cooking.
- Place the steamer or the sealed steam basket with the dumplings into bubbly boiling water and steam for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat sesame oil in a wok. Shiitake, covered pepper and carrots in 1 minute finished stir fry.
- Garlic and fry briefly. Stir in salt and pepper 2 tablespoons of sauce. The vegetables in bowls give prepare wontons on it and with the remaining sauce bring (as a dip) on the table.
A Little Advice
Steaming baskets you find inexpensive in Asian supermarkets. Who first time just want to try the vapors and does not have such a special device, instead of taking a Steaming pot or a steamer of metal. Both can have as little in the closet? No problem: Then it also does a normal screen, which is hung in a saucepan, Cauldron and covers up with a lid.
That’s Homemade Steamed Shrimp Dumplings With Crunchy Wok Vegetables Recipe. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.