Want to go camping? Let get read this recipe to extraordinary recipes!
This 15 minutes burger, really could become your favorite go-to for camping. Easy and delicious meal! Ready to bring laugh and fun to your camping experience! Let’s get try..
- Make the Burgers: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In 3-quart, shallow baking dish, toss mushrooms with walnuts, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper; spread in even layer. Bake 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Set aside to cool. Turn oven off.
- In a food processor, pulse mushroom mixture, red onion, green onions, and vinegar until mostly smooth, scraping side of bowl if necessary. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in quinoa and cornstarch until well-blended. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil. Form mixture into 5 patties (about 1/2″ thick and 3″ wide). In a 12″ nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil on medium. In 2 batches, cook patties 5 minutes or until well-browned, turning over once. Transfer seared patties to a prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until hot in centers.
- Make the Rosemary Mayo: Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, rosemary, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Keeps up to 5 days, refrigerated.
- Serve burgers on buns with Rosemary Mayo, garnished with sprouts, lettuce, and tomato.
Grilled Asparagus and Shiitake Tacos
Have Mexican vibes on your camping? Why not. this easy 15 minutes recipe of Grilled Asparagus and Shiitake Tacos must try! Never failed to make you lick your tongue..Get this recipe below!
- Heat grill on medium. In a large baking dish, combine oil, garlic, chipotle, and salt. Add asparagus, shiitakes, and green onions; toss to coat. Grill asparagus until tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally; 5 to 6 minutes. Grill shiitakes and green onions until lightly charred, turning occasionally; 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to cutting board.
- Cut asparagus and green onions into 2″ lengths and slice shiitakes. Serve with corn tortillas, guacamole, lime wedges, cilantro, and hot sauce.
That’s Easy to Make and Simple Vegan Camping Food Ideas Recipes. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.