Looking for ideas vegan party food? It’s not difficult anymore, you could do by yourself. See these recipes!
Frozen Banana Creams
This Frozen Banana Creams could give a satisfactory impression for the party. Yes, the combination of sweet banana and coconut milk could send the happiness to people! Here the recipe from Howsweeteats!
4 frozen bananas
- 1 can cold full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- pinch of salt
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, if desired
How To Make
Add the frozen bananas, coconut milk, and vanilla extract to a blender and blend until pureed and thick and creamy. Add some sliced bananas to the bottom of each glass. Pour the mixture into glasses and top with the coconut cream and graham cracker crumbs. Add the extra sliced bananas on top!
Mix the graham crumbs and coconut oil until the crumbs are moistened and piece-like. Stir in the salt. Set aside.
Take the can of coconut milk out of the fridge. Open the can and discard the liquid (save it for a smoothie!), then scoop the firm coconut meat into the bowl of your electric mixer. Beat on medium-high speed until completely whipped and thick. Beat in the extract if you’re using it. Set the bowl in the fridge until ready to use.
Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts
Chicken Kung Pao for vegan, yes this is it! Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts. No one could deny this delicious food for your party! This recipe from Delish could enliven your party!
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. garlic chili sauce
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onions, for garnish
- Chopped roasted peanuts, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss Brussels with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the brussels sprouts are tender and slightly crispy, about 20 minutes. Transfer brussels sprouts to a large bowl (but keep the baking sheet close by). Preheat broiler.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil. Add garlic and cook, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in cornstarch. Add soy sauce, water, apple cider vinegar, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, and garlic chili paste. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over brussels sprouts and toss to combine. Return brussels sprouts to the baking sheet and broil until brussels sprouts are glazed and sticky.
- Garnish with peanuts, sesame seeds, and green onions.
That’s All About Simple and Delicious Vegan Party Food Ideas Recipes. I hope you get more information about all the easy cooking recipes that you can make at home. There is a lot more information about it in Cookcan. So, don’t miss it! If you have some questions or want to add additional information please put the comment below.